Monday, July 5, 2010

Abs for Life Book Review

Your No-Hype Guide to Stripping Stomach Fat and Toning Those Abs!

ABS for Life: Most abs books are a waste of your money. Mainly because if you've read one, you've read them all. So as a rule, I don't usually buy them unless highly recommended by someone else.

But after reading The ABS for Life I couldn't wait to get to my computer to write this review. It was the best book on ab training that I've ever read and if you follow it, you will see results.



When I first skimmed the sales page for the book, I have to admit I almost didn't buy it because the copy looked a little hyped up and pitchy. It sounded like all the rest.

But what drew me in was that the author kept emphasizing the same points I talk about on this site when it comes to the myths on flattening your stomach so I became intrigued.

Still a bit skeptical, I purchased it anyway. However, I'm happy to tell you I was pleasantly surprised with its contents.

The ABS for Life is pages of solid information on how to best train your abs. Not only do they recommend the proper exercises, but they discuss diet and offers meal suggestions as well.

Neil is a personal trainer, which makes him a very credible source on the subject. I also liked the fact that he gives customers his email address and sends a helpful newsletter with great workout tips. He seems to genuinely want to help people and not just concerned about selling his book.